Releasing equity from your home is a big decision, which is why our consultants are qualified independent advisers, ready to answer any questions you might have.
Fill out the form below and we will call you back.
What is Equity Release?
Equity release is a way of releasing some of the money built up in your home without having to move home. How much equity you can release is dependent on your age, value of your home and how much you wish to choose to borrow. Your property must be your main residence.
Here are some of the reasons you may wish to consider Equity Release:-
1) To pay off an existing mortgage on your home or improve your standard of living
2) To pay for some home improvements
3) To help your family or pass on an early inheritance
4) To assist your children purchase their own home by providing the deposit
5) To pay off any existing debts and lower your monthly outgoings
6) To live the retirement you planned
Releasing equity from your home is a big decision, which is why our consultants are qualified independent
advisers. They will establish your needs and circumstances to make certain the recommendation meets your objectives. All our advice is clear, concise and relevant to your own requirements. If we identify that Equity Release is not the best option we will explore other alternatives.
We would also recommend before proceeding you discuss with your family.
We will keep you updated with progress of your application, from submission to release of funds.
Please contact us now to discuss
Telephone: 0141 292 6288
Equity released from your home will be secured against it, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments